Please write if you need help finding this in your player or operating system.
- If this doesnt work, please make sure your audio player is set to play mp3 or m3u files. This is usually found under Options, Preferences, or a similar heading, and then look for File Types.
- If you have Windows Vista, file types or associations are changed in the Control Panel under Programs or Default Programs (depending on your view).
- You can find information about what version of a program you have in the Help option under about.
- Always read a programs system requirements before downloading to make sure your computer has the resources to run the program successfully.
*Note: Though Google and Yahoo may be your home page, they are search engines, not browsers.
- For some reason, Real Player seems to work better in Firefox than in Internet Explorer. Examples of browsers are Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Netscape, etc.